Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Can't even handle the cuteness..

One of my best friends (Rachel Lark photography) took Christian's pictures lately. Marcus and I can't stop looking at them and smiling. She did a wonderful job. Here they are.. This baby boy is our world. 


He is turning 9 months this month. He still enjoys nursing, pears, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese, baby yogurt, teething cookies. He is a big cuddler! He loves to cuddle with Marcus and I. He recently has become obsessed with my dad and it's so funny he always wants him to hold him. He also freaks out when Marcus gets home everyday and kicks his legs it's so sweet. He has two bottom teeth coming in. Teething hasn't been bad at all so far for him. 
  Marcus will be a BYU graduate soon! He will be graduating from BYU in July. 
  We are getting excited for the weather to warm up here, Utah loves to get you excited about warm weather and then suddeny snow. 
  Marcus and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary this month. We already have a fun idea in mind for that day. Can't believe it's almost been two years, time really does fly when you're having fun. 


(Marcus makes me look short but I'm actually 5'10. Ha) 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is so cute! I could just stare at his cute face all day! haha

    ReplyDelete