Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Reason for the Season

For Christmas this year I was thinking about how I could get Christian involved. I had a busy day of wrapping presents, eating candy canes, decorating our tree, and getting Christmas cards ready to send out to our families. While I was holding him he looked over at this picture of Jesus on our wall. I've never seen his eyes sparkle or so much excitement as when he saw this picture. He was so excited and happy. I sat him on the couch and brought the picture closer to him, and he reached out his little hand to touch Jesus's face. My baby instantly knew him. Tears stung my eyes as I watched this. The real reason for Christmas is Jesus and I'm so thankful my 5 month old baby could remind me that. He lives, and was the most familiar face my baby has ever seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment